Tim came around for an impromptu lunch, so I threw a few ingredients I had to hand together.
There was pomegranite from the garden, a treat!
2 Tomatoes, cut into wedges
1/2 cup Pomegranite fruit
1/2 cup cooked chicken, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cucumber, roughly cut
small bunch parsley, remove all the leaves
2 tablespoons cold pressed flax oil
2 tablespoons cold pressed sunflower oil
2 tablespoons Heart Juice*
1/2 teaspoon raw sea salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper tincture
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon raw honey
Mix all the above together into a homogenous liquidy paste.
Put all the salad ingredients in a large bowl, except the pomegranite grains and the parsley leaves.
Toss the salad well with the dressing paste. Top with the pomegranite grains followed by the parsley leaves.
1. The Heart Juice helps keep the arteries clear.
2. The mixture of the flax and sunflower oils help your mitochondria to breath. They are also anti-inflammatory.
3. Cider vinegar helps produce stomach acid for digestion
4. The raw honey is anti-bacterial.
5. The ginger and garlic in the Heart Juice give ‘warming Yang’ to the salad.